1. “You cannot please all of the people all of the time, so to be fair we should try to please no one.” Do you agree?
Essay specific features
May 21, 2011
No of pages / words:
1 / 224
Rating of current essay:
As individuals or groups can only obtain a limited amount of resources at any moment, it appears to be impossible to please everyone. For example, it is not practicable that government supply living spaces for every homeless as the budget and the size of available space is limited.
Moreover, people feel satisfaction at different quality and quantity...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Their demands to be pleased are various. With the scarce resource, we cannot satisfy various demands and wants of people. We cannot have a public transport going around each person’s place of residence with limited number of buses and railways.
In order to supply electricity to a nation with high efficiency, if it is necessary to build more atomic power stations in some region, it is usually objected by the citizens in that region and green activists such as environmentalists for its potential danger and damages to the environment of the region...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 285 words
2 pages, 407 words
2 pages, 515 words
1 pages, 268 words
1. “You cannot please all of the people all of the time, so to be fair we should try to please no one.” Do you agree?1 pages, 224 words
6 pages, 1458 words
1 pages, 210 words