30 things to do in an exam when you know you are going to fail it anyway.
Essay specific features
March 12, 2014
No of pages / words:
3 / 701
Rating of current essay:
For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 701 words
3 pages, 589 words
3 pages, 776 words
2 pages, 437 words
1 pages, 62 words
1 pages, 242 words
2 pages, 308 words