A.P.U.S. History Outline
Essay specific features
June 5, 2014
No of pages / words:
4 / 855
Rating of current essay:
Many smaller cities became one-industry towns.
6. As factories became bigger, their size cont. to urban growth.
B. City Building
1. The commercial cities of the early nineteenth century had been compact places.
2. The first innovation, dating back to the 1820’s had been omnibus, and elongated version of the horse-drawn coach...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Then came the electric trolley car.
4. In 1890 the number of passengers carried on American Streets railways was more than 2 billion per year, twice the rest of the world combined.
5. If urban transit evolved in response to the geographic expansion of the American city, the need for more space in downtown business districts drove advances in building constructions...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 234 words
1 pages, 263 words
4 pages, 856 words
2 pages, 311 words
3 pages, 701 words
3 pages, 791 words
2 pages, 331 words