Acid Rain....and What Are We G
Essay specific features
January 3, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 379
Rating of current essay:
Measurments on the pH (potential Hydrogen ) scale, rise exponentialy, thus, a lake with a pH of 4 is ten times as acidic as a lake with a pH of 5, and a lake with a pH of 3 is 100 times as acidic, After many rain falls of Acid rain, the pH of a normal lake ( 5.8 ) to 4.
Acid Rain has been known to reach the acidicy of pH 2, ( battery acid has a pH if 1 ) this is a drastic change, as normal rain is average pH 5...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Statues and monuments that are left unprotected can fall victim to the unpredjudiced destruction of acid rain.
Acid Rain reacts to different types of soil and rocks in two ways.
1) Acid rain will dissolve alkaline rocks and soil, or will neutralize the alkalinity.
2) Acid rain will increase the acidicy of already acidic rocks and soil, such as granite, or the soil which results from corroded granite...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 379 words
2 pages, 332 words
2 pages, 335 words
5 pages, 1263 words
1 pages, 269 words
1 pages, 233 words
2 pages, 290 words