Essay specific features
July 29, 2015
No of pages / words:
4 / 876
Rating of current essay:
The infection can be treated, but is almost always fatal.
2. The bacterium produces spores that lay dormant for years in soil and on animal products.
B. There are three different ways to contract this disease.
1. Cutaneous anthrax is the mildest of the disease.
a. It is contracted through a cut on the skin...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It is contracted through a cut on the skin.
2. Inhalation anthrax is a rare and fatal form of the disease.
a. This form of anthrax is usually fatal, even if treated, resulting in fatality
3. Another rare and fatal form of the disease is intestinal anthrax.
a. It is caused by eating meat of an animal that has died of anthrax...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 104 words
3 pages, 698 words
3 pages, 572 words
1 pages, 253 words
1 pages, 192 words
8 pages, 2004 words
6 pages, 1563 words