Essay specific features
August 5, 2016
No of pages / words:
5 / 1388
Rating of current essay:
The final score to the first ever basketball game was 1-0. One of the students made the only goal from about 25 feet out, which was half court in that small gym.
Naismith wrote a set of 13 original rules in December, 1891 and they were published in January of 1892.
1. The ball may be thrown in any direction with one or both hands...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
A player cannot run with the ball. The player must throw it from the spot on which he catches it, allowance to be made for a man who catches the ball when running at a good speed if he tries to stop.
4. The ball must be held in or between the hands; the arms or body must not be used for holding it.
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 1084 words
3 pages, 561 words
4 pages, 989 words
1 pages, 247 words
3 pages, 726 words
3 pages, 604 words
5 pages, 1128 words