Essay specific features
March 16, 2016
No of pages / words:
3 / 675
Rating of current essay:
Tomsho states that “some of the most important questions to ask before construction a network layout include:
• How many Client computers will be attached?
• How many servers will be attached?
• What are the company’s plans for expansion?
• What kind of applications will run?
• Will this be a peer-to-peer or server-based network?
• How much fault tolerance do the applications require?
• How much money is available for building this network?
• What are the security considerations for this network?
• How will the physical architecture of the building influence decisions, such as whether to use a wired or wireless topology, or both?” (p...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The answers to the abovementioned questions will provide useful input into the network design decisions. The telecommunication system proposed herein addresses all stated objectives. It provides access to local and enterprise data and to the internet for those who require it. It also will precede communications within and outside the business at a great cost savings over the existing system...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 247 words
1 pages, 279 words
2 pages, 502 words
1 pages, 272 words
3 pages, 675 words
2 pages, 401 words
2 pages, 479 words