Digital Euro Music
Essay specific features
September 30, 2013
No of pages / words:
2 / 491
Rating of current essay:
The VAT on CDs is 21%, but for books the tax is only 6%. This is a very large population with a lot of unhappy music lovers that have to pay high taxes for CDs. I believe France would definitely be a country to target. Germany is another large country with a population of 81.7 million with a 16% VAT on CDs...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The highest VAT on CDs (25%) is seen in Denmark and Sweden, but their population is very small compared to the other countries (Churchill & Brown, 2007).
2. I think using an internet based questionnaire would be the best way to reach potential consumers internationally. Because most people who purchase MP3 players and download music online are from the younger generations, and because the younger generation is more Internet savvy, it would be a great way to accurately reach the younger population who would more than likely purchase an MP3 player...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 289 words
The Effects of the Unstable Relations between the Organization of Arab Petroleum Exporting Countries and the United States of America after the 1973 Oil Crisis11 pages, 2932 words
2 pages, 324 words
2 pages, 285 words
6 pages, 1488 words
2 pages, 367 words
2 pages, 491 words