Essay specific features
June 20, 2014
No of pages / words:
2 / 516
Rating of current essay:
Diodes can be used as half wave rectifiers and full wave rectifiers.
Half Wave Rectifier:
In the Half wave rectifier circuit shown above the transformer serves two purposes.
1. It can be used to obtain the desired level of dc voltage (using step up or step down transformers).
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It provides isolation from the power line.
The primary of the transformer is connected to ac supply. This induces an ac voltage across the secondary of the transformer. During the positive half cycle of the input voltage the polarity of the voltage across the secondary forward biases the diode. As a result a current IL flows through the load resistor, RL...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 760 words
5 pages, 1313 words
1 pages, 246 words
1 pages, 222 words
3 pages, 780 words
2 pages, 516 words
1 pages, 229 words