Essay heading: english comp
Essay specific features
February 23, 2000
No of pages / words:
2 / 345
Rating of current essay:
A: Security of Sea Lines of Communications
16. Which of these issues is not a factor impacting U.S. foreign policy in the Third World?
A: Access to oil
17. Competing and cooperating economically is a U.S. foreign policy objective in Europe. Which is another?
A: Maintain the balance of power
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Which U.S. foreign policy objective is most likely to deal effectively with the breakup of the Soviet Union?
A: Maintain balance of power.
19. Which is a problem impacting U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East?
A: Regional stability, oil, Arab-Israeli conflict.
20. Where is Security of Sea Lines of Communications (SLOC) a problem impacting U...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 345 words
1 pages, 257 words
2 pages, 425 words
2 pages, 532 words
1 pages, 188 words
2 pages, 380 words