Essay specific features
March 22, 2013
No of pages / words:
7 / 1698
Rating of current essay:
Our actions are causally determined.
2. If our actions are determined, then we cannot be morally responsible for them.
3. We have the freedom necessary to be morally responsible for our actions.
It is obvious that not all of these statements can coexist with each other. Any two of
them may be accepted, but the third must be rejected...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Any two of
them may be accepted, but the third must be rejected. Considering these three statements, there are three positions that one can take in the free will debate: determinism, libertarianism, and compatibilism. Determinists accept statements 1 and 2, but reject statement 3. They agree with the thesis of universal causation, and hold that we are not morally responsible for our actions...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 559 words
7 pages, 1698 words
3 pages, 734 words
2 pages, 384 words
2 pages, 481 words
6 pages, 1474 words
2 pages, 378 words