How To Change Oil
Essay specific features
January 20, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 432
Rating of current essay:
Locate the oil drain plug, usually in the front center of the car.
3. After you locate the drain plug loosen the plug – COUNTERCLOCKWISE!
Make sure to go counterclockwise, you don’t want to tighten the bolt, it will just make things harder.
4. When it is loosened remove plug by hand – be careful oil could be hot!
You need to be quick, you don’t want to drop the plug into the oil pan and have to reach into 5 gallons of old oil to find the plug...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Let the oil drain into your oil pan.
Let the oil drain for a couple minutes. When the oil stops draining wipe the plug off and anywhere else oil may have gotten.
6. PUT THE PLUG BACK IN!
You don’t want to add oil and have it drain into the driveway!
Locating and Changing the Oil Filter:
Usually in a hard to locate spot...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 532 words
3 pages, 759 words
2 pages, 373 words
2 pages, 426 words
2 pages, 409 words
2 pages, 432 words
1 pages, 188 words