How to design an experiment
Essay specific features
June 19, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 306
Rating of current essay:
I am studying the effects what just thirty minutes of exercise a day would do for the self-esteem and physical attributes of twelve year old girls, possibly keeping them from becoming obese in their teens. I would go to the local middle school, with parents permission, and select my experimental group by asking girls selective questions regarding their eating habits of sugary foods...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Experimental Group - the subjects who receive the treatment.
I will populate this group by introducing them to thirty minutes of exercise each day for the next six months.
4. Control Group - subjects who undergo all the same procedures as the experimental subjects do, ecept that the control subjects do not receive the treatment...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 672 words
3 pages, 821 words
2 pages, 306 words
2 pages, 500 words
2 pages, 485 words
1 pages, 169 words
The Duckweed Experiment: Effects of Lowering Light Intensity on the Rate of Per Capita Growth of Lemna minor6 pages, 1477 words