How To Do Hair
Essay specific features
May 9, 2014
No of pages / words:
2 / 509
Rating of current essay:
Use a clip or a bobby pin to hold the hair in place at the nape of your neck.
Now, Repeat the twisting on the left side, starting at your forehead.
When you reach the nape of your neck, unclip the right side and hold both the left and right sides in two separate sections.
Next, Pull a 1/2-inch section of hair from the right section and add it to the left section...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Repeat with a piece from the left section, adding it to the right section.
Almost done! Continue adding 1/2-inch pieces down to the ends and secure with an elastic.
1. Start by brushing your hair with a paddle brush to smooth it and remove any knots.
2. Use your fingers to separate a two-inch section of hair from your hairline back to the crown...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 392 words
2 pages, 465 words
2 pages, 509 words
2 pages, 406 words
2 pages, 513 words
2 pages, 382 words
1 pages, 259 words