Important Terms Are Mainly Used For The Study Of Population
Essay specific features
September 4, 2016
No of pages / words:
2 / 297
Rating of current essay:
Death Rates (or morality rates) measure the proportionate number of deaths in a population.
6. Fecundity rates measure the biological capacity of females in a population to produce offspring.
7. Fertility rates measure the actual production of offspring by females in a population.
8. Migration is the movement of people from one area to another...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Migration is the movement of people from one area to another.
9. Migration change is the net change in the total population of an area due to migration.
10. Morbidity rates measure the amount of illness in a population
11 Natality rates (see Birth rates)
12. Natural change is the net change in the total population of an area due to the balance of births and deaths...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 231 words
2 pages, 420 words
5 pages, 1157 words
4 pages, 857 words
2 pages, 297 words
2 pages, 345 words
2 pages, 350 words