Essay heading: intro
Essay specific features
January 28, 1999
No of pages / words:
2 / 361
Rating of current essay:
People have difficulty learning when either parts or wholes are overlooked.
7. "Learning involves both focused attention and peripheral perception". Learning is influenced by the environment, culture, and climate.
8. "Learning always involves conscious and unconscious processes". Students need time to process 'how' as well as 'what' they've learned...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
"We have at least two different types of memory: a spatial memory system, and a set of systems for rote learning". Teaching that heavily emphasizes rote learning does not promote spatial, experienced learning and can inhibit understanding.
10. "We understand and remember best when facts and skills are embedded in natural, spatial memory"...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 275 words
1 pages, 165 words
1 pages, 280 words
2 pages, 314 words
1 pages, 130 words
3 pages, 625 words
2 pages, 433 words