Essay heading: Jackson's Disagreement
Essay specific features
January 6, 2006
No of pages / words:
2 / 385
Rating of current essay:
For the first time in her life she noticed that there was more to the red apple than the physical description. She felt qualia, the feeling of actually seeing the color. This proves that materialism cannot fully explain the world. The problem with materialism is that it leaves out subjective experiences and cannot explain them...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Mary is taught everything about the physical facts of color vision.
2. Mary does not know all of the facts about color qualia.
3. So, the facts of color qualia are not physical facts.
Jackson's experimentation revealed that the world, even though it is made up of physical things, it has the qualia in everyday life happenings...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 289 words
1 pages, 214 words
2 pages, 284 words
1 pages, 192 words
2 pages, 349 words
1 pages, 153 words
2 pages, 288 words