Essay specific features
September 12, 2013
No of pages / words:
7 / 1916
Rating of current essay:
It has 2 dimensions: market share and market growth. The basic idea behind it is that the bigger the market share a product has or the faster the product's market grows the better it is for the company.
Placing products in the BCG matrix results in 4 categories in a portfolio of a company:
1. Stars (=high growth, high market share)
- use large amounts of cash and are leaders in the business so they should also generate large amounts of cash...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Stars (=high growth, high market share)
- use large amounts of cash and are leaders in the business so they should also generate large amounts of cash.
- frequently roughly in balance on net cash flow. However if needed any attempt should be made to hold share, because the rewards will be a cash cow if market share is kept...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 871 words
7 pages, 1916 words
1 pages, 262 words
3 pages, 761 words
4 pages, 1046 words
5 pages, 1387 words
3 pages, 744 words