Essay specific features
August 30, 2014
No of pages / words:
10 / 2546
Rating of current essay:
based companies in the post World
War II period. Western European and Japanese firms followed later.
• By 1995 the total number of multinationals exceeded 37,000 with 206,000 affiliates around the world. They are engaged in activities ranging from extractive to manufacturing and they account for a significant share of the world's output...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
They are engaged in activities ranging from extractive to manufacturing and they account for a significant share of the world's output.
DEFINITION OF THE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATION
Different terms abound for the multinational corporation. The most common of such terms are as follows:
• Global corporation
• World transnational corporation
• International corporation
• Supernational corporation
• Supranational corporation
• Multinational corporation
• The term enterprise is often substituted for "corporation" to refer to internationally involved entities that may not be using a corporate form...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 197 words
2 pages, 359 words
2 pages, 284 words
1 pages, 263 words
2 pages, 537 words
2 pages, 550 words
2 pages, 343 words