Essay specific features
November 26, 2011
No of pages / words:
2 / 388
Rating of current essay:
A chain of radio or television broadcasting stations linked by wire or microwave relay.
b. A company that produces the programs for these stations.
a. A group or system of electric components and connecting circuitry designed to function in a specific manner.
b. Computer Science. A system of computers interconnected by telephone wires or other means in order to share information...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Computer Science. A system of computers interconnected by telephone wires or other means in order to share information. Also called net1.
v. net·worked, net·work·ing, net·works
1. To cover with or as if with an openwork fabric or structure.
2. To broadcast over a radio or television network...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 342 words
1 pages, 277 words
2 pages, 408 words
1 pages, 214 words
2 pages, 345 words
2 pages, 388 words
4 pages, 873 words