Essay heading: Nichomachean Questions
Essay specific features
November 19, 2000
No of pages / words:
3 / 745
Rating of current essay:
It arranges things in the community so that they reach their end. It guides pursuits such as economics and war, which are in themselves, instrumental ends. These pursuits thereafter serve the end of politics.
I accept this argument to an extent. Politics may not be the ultimate end, but it dictates most of our lives and is influential in ways we may not realise...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
It establishes our laws, which in turn, marginalise our behaviour.
An example; Our education is built on rules established by government, and that means politics.
6. Aristotle would agree that " A knowledge of the good is a great advantage" because we are "more likely to hit the mark if we have a target"...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 255 words
2 pages, 451 words
2 pages, 332 words
2 pages, 301 words
2 pages, 431 words
3 pages, 745 words
1 pages, 247 words