Essay specific features
April 10, 2013
No of pages / words:
5 / 1317
Rating of current essay:
The theory was based around nine needs that Maslow found out through research that effected people motivation in work. The nine different needs are listed below.
1) Biological needs: These are basic needs for human life to survive, for example the need for food water rest an oxygen
2) Safety needs: These are needs for the worker to feel protected in the organisation...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
To feel security and comfort with in the workplace
3) Affiliation needs: These are the workers needs to feel associated by the organisation. It is a feeling of belongingness, almost like a relationship with work.
4) Esteem needs: for the worker to feel strength, achievement, recognition and appreciation...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 1079 words
2 pages, 398 words
5 pages, 1317 words
1 pages, 271 words
2 pages, 290 words
2 pages, 548 words
2 pages, 284 words