Essay specific features
May 16, 2014
No of pages / words:
2 / 383
Rating of current essay:
Coopers & Lybrand won the Phar-Mor, Inc. account with a very low bid, so they wanted to limit their costs by testing only 4 out of the 129 stores. Phar-Mor made false entries to the inventory records to cover up money embezzled by management and they did this by monitoring the auditors’ test count procedures and found out which 4 stores were being tested in advance...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
This gave them the opportunity to stock up chosen stores with inventories from other locations and adjusted the books accordingly.
4. Some audit procedures that can detect overstatement of inventory:
• Pay attention to the management assertion that inventory quantities exist.
• Review their inventory counting procedures...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 514 words
2 pages, 433 words
2 pages, 382 words
2 pages, 326 words
2 pages, 284 words
2 pages, 399 words
1 pages, 277 words