Porter's Model applied for Coca Cola
Essay specific features
August 2, 2016
No of pages / words:
2 / 484
Rating of current essay:
Sugar could be purchased from many sources on the open market, and if sugar became too expensive, the firms could easily switch to corn syrup, as they did in the early 1980s. Actually, Coca Cola uses high fructose corn syrup within U.S. and sucrose for outside U.S.
* Raw materials can be available from many sources around the world...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
and sucrose for outside U.S.
* Raw materials can be available from many sources around the world.
3) Bargaining Power of buyers (Medium)
* Principal sale channels can be divided into supermarkets, national mass merchandising chains, fountain sales, vending machines and gas stations.
* Channels like vending machines, gas stations and super markets have low bargaining power, mostly because there are few substitutes...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 286 words
2 pages, 283 words
1 pages, 263 words
1 pages, 138 words
2 pages, 484 words
1 pages, 192 words
2 pages, 382 words