Essay specific features
June 21, 2014
No of pages / words:
1 / 258
Rating of current essay:
(AXIA College of University of Phoenix. 2008)
• First Generation Programming is a machine language. It only understands zeros and ones, so we say machine languages are binary.
• Second Generation Programming is also called assembly languages; it uses simple words in place of zeroes and ones. The programmer associates each assembly language statement with a specific machine language command...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The programmer associates each assembly language statement with a specific machine language command.
• Third Generation Programming uses source codes that could then convert into machine language. A special computer program, called a compiler, would handle the conversion. A compiler is a computer program that translates a specific third generation language (3GL) into machine language...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 143 words
1 pages, 38 words
2 pages, 505 words
1 pages, 258 words
2 pages, 389 words
2 pages, 322 words
1 pages, 145 words