Retail Sector in India

Essay specific features

 

Issue:

Business

 

Written by:

Anonymous

 

Date added:

June 24, 2015

 

Level:

University

 

Grade:

A

 

No of pages / words:

2 / 376

 

Was viewed:

1435 times

 

Rating of current essay:

 
Essay content:

The list below presents some of the more significant market characteristics that should be considered. A. Current market size: The Indian watch market is estimated to be in excess of Rs 2,800 crore, of which the organized segment constitutes nearly 40 per cent of the total retail market (i.e. Rs 1,110 crore) and the remaining 60 per cent of the highly un-organized segment caters to the low end market...
displayed 300 characters

Custom written essay

All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $11.99/page

Order custom paper

Full essays database

You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month

Buy database access

Order custom writing paper now!

  • Your research paper is written
    by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are
    always met
  • You are able to control the progress
    of your writing assignment
  • You get a chance to become an
    excellent student!

Get a price guote

 
 

Rs 1,110 crore) and the remaining 60 per cent of the highly un-organized segment caters to the low end market. B. Projected market growth rate: The IMAGES-KSA India Retail Report 2005 estimates that about 28 million units are sold every year, and the off take is growing at the rate of 30 per cent per annum...
displayed next 300 characters

General issues of this essay:

Related essays: