Revenue Recognition Associated with Frequent Flier Miles
Essay specific features
January 8, 2014
No of pages / words:
2 / 362
Rating of current essay:
Revenue may have not been earned at time of recognition.
UAL (United): Revenue is recognized when the credits are sold
• Revenue has been realized, but not yet earned as the service has not been provided
Delta Airlines: Revenue is recognized as operating revenue at time of sale
• This is not part of operating revenue as it is not the primary line of business...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Total Costs and Expenses 4 0.0%
Net Loss 222 75.8%
d.) The revisions were made on June 28, 2002. According to the stock chart, trading activity increased with a higher volume end of June/beginning of July. The stock price dropped substantially also. This shows investors reacted negatively to the news...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 292 words
1 pages, 173 words
1 pages, 263 words
2 pages, 362 words
3 pages, 563 words
1 pages, 162 words
2 pages, 335 words