Essay specific features
November 24, 2012
No of pages / words:
1 / 271
Rating of current essay:
Its key aim is to motivate employees and improve firm performance and productivity.
Reasons for using performance-related pay (PRP)?
• Improve productivity and firm performance
• Improve motivation
• PRP give great power to managers and reduce trade union influence.
• A way to distinguish the good performer from the bad and to reward them accordingly...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
There are some problems related to PRP:
1) There is much doubt about whether performance-related pay actually does anything to do with performance.
2) Since performance related pay usually rewarding employees individually, it is difficult to encourage teamwork.
3) Performance depends on other factors such as job autonomy, job flexibility, working with the ‘right’ colleagues, etc...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 269 words
2 pages, 306 words
1 pages, 262 words
2 pages, 443 words
1 pages, 271 words
2 pages, 419 words
2 pages, 344 words