Role of QIB in Indian Capital Markets
Essay specific features
August 21, 2016
No of pages / words:
8 / 2224
Rating of current essay:
Development Financial Institutional, both multilateral and bilateral
5. VCF (Venture Capital Funds) registered with SEBI
6. SIDC (State Industrial Development Corporations)
7. Insurance Companies registered with the IRDA (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority)
8. Provident and Pension Funds with minimum corpus of 25 crores...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Provident and Pension Funds with minimum corpus of 25 crores.
Such QIBs shall not be promoters or related to promoters of the issuer, either directly or indirectly. Besides, QIBs cannot have either veto rights or the right to appoint any nominee director to the board because that would also be considered to be related to the promoter...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 274 words
4 pages, 942 words
8 pages, 2224 words
4 pages, 852 words
2 pages, 427 words
2 pages, 403 words
3 pages, 585 words