Essay specific features
April 18, 2015
No of pages / words:
2 / 539
Rating of current essay:
Russian is the official language of Russia. The language has three major regional accents northern, southern, and central.
About 83 percent of Russia's people are of Russian ancestry. These ethnic Russians make up the largest group of Slavic peoples. Members of more than 100 other nationality groups also live in Russia...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
These ethnic Russians make up the largest group of Slavic peoples. Members of more than 100 other nationality groups also live in Russia. The largest groups include Tatars (or Tartars), Ukrainians, Chuvash, Bashkirs, Belarusians, Mordvins, Chechen, Germans, Udmurts, Mari, Kazakhs, Avars, Armenians, and Jews, who are considered a nationality group in Russia...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 614 words
2 pages, 539 words
2. How did Japan, China, and Russia differ in the ways they reacted to Western European commercial and cultural contacts?2 pages, 465 words
2 pages, 343 words
1 pages, 79 words
3 pages, 775 words
2 pages, 438 words