Essay specific features
January 19, 2013
No of pages / words:
3 / 626
Rating of current essay:
Saudi Arabia is not the only country adopting a program that stresses the employment of native workers over foreign ones - Kuwaitization, Emiratization, Qatarization and Omanization are to one degree or another being implemented in the neighbouring GCC countries.
Achieving quota goals can be a difficult task...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The Sixth Development Plan (1995-2000) aimed to create nearly 319,500 jobs for Saudis through replacement of foreigners. However, instead of a reduction in the foreign workforce, the number of foreign workers actually grew by 58,400.
Some of the laws enacted to help the Saudization process include:
• A law requiring private businesses employing more than 20 people to increase the number of Saudi nationals by five percent of the workforce every year...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 501 words
2 pages, 355 words
3 pages, 626 words
2 pages, 336 words
3 pages, 697 words
2 pages, 493 words
1 pages, 186 words