Sexual harassment policy
Essay specific features
November 13, 2015
No of pages / words:
4 / 1050
Rating of current essay:
Conditions which would fall under sexual harassment include:
(1) Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment or academic status,
(2) Submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as a basis for employment or academic decisions affecting an individual, or
(3) Such conduct has the purpose or effect of interfering with an individual's work performance or academic performance or creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive working, living, or learning environment (Dessler, 2005, p...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Moreover, no supervisory employee or faculty member shall promise or suggest, either directly or indirectly, that a person's submission to sexual advances will result in improvement in any term or condition of employment or academic standing.
Other sexual harassing behavior, regardless of how conducted or communicated, even if done in the guise of humor, is also prohibited...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
4 pages, 1050 words
3 pages, 695 words
2 pages, 498 words
2 pages, 437 words
3 pages, 576 words
2 pages, 445 words
4 pages, 889 words