Essay heading: "How to" do laundry
Essay specific features
April 21, 2002
No of pages / words:
3 / 735
Rating of current essay:
Pretreat heavy stains with laundry detergent or stain remover, heeding instructions on the product label.
B. Use the measuring cap of the detergent bottle or the cup found in detergent boxes to measure out the right amount of laundry soap according to the manufacturer's instructions.
C. Choose the water temperature for the wash cycle:hot, warm or cold; save on energy and opt for a cold rinse cycle for any load...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Consult the labels on your clothes, your washing machine's instruction manual or the detergent container for recommendations on washing temperature.
- In general, use cold water to protect colors and darks from bleeding or fading, and to avoid shrinkage. Use warm or hot water for durable fabrics like cotton (make sure they're preshrunk), and to ensure that your whites stay white...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 321 words
3 pages, 721 words
3 pages, 689 words
1 pages, 279 words
3 pages, 735 words
2 pages, 455 words
0 pages, 0 words