Why choose us
Originally founded by a student of the New York University, EssaysBank.com was condemned by the university, and the site was dismantled. He then attempted to open the site under another name, but it was simply not successful, and the domain eventually expired. The current owner registered the original domain name (EssaysBank.com) with a mission of providing students with an ability to share information and academic works with one another in order to improve research and writing skills. This was an arduous task. The owner had to manually upload each work, and the site simply could not grow to be of benefit to many students. Pushed to learn the more sophisticated methods of designing and maintaining a website that could use the latest technology, the owner gathered experts around him, some of whom remain with the company today. Now, hundreds of academic works can be uploaded daily, automatically categorized by subject and type, and placed into a giant database for students to use.
Today, EssaysBank.com receives thousands of visitors a day and uploads hundreds of essays and papers in each day as well. While the site is maintained with cutting edge technology, it is still owned by the same individual, and there is still much work that is completed by a large staff of professionals who review the quality and originality of each submitted piece.
The vision of the owner has not changed since the company’s inception. The goal is to provide a clearinghouse of academic information, assistance, academic works, and conversation among students who are attempting to improve their understanding and their academic writing skills. Till this time, students submit original works to our database and in return have the opportunity to use the database for study and review of their own. Students who do not submit works pay a small fee to access the database and search for works that may help them as they research and create their own papers in any subject field.
Here are the benefits for our visitors and members:
- Literature review – students can review everything submitted on a specific topic, including viewing the resources that other students have used in their own works.
- EssaysBank.com is a good tool for reviewing coursework content, exam preparation and overall learning in a content area.
- Source of fresh ideas – students can access what others have found and/or written about a specific topic. They may find concepts or ideas they never considered.
- Both students and teachers visit and use our site, and both give us rave reviews.
- We are the most widely used site of its kind because we have the largest database and we are followers of stringent policies regarding originality and plagiarism.
- Subscribers and members have access to all of our documents because we do not charge by the document accessed.
- One who submits work receives free access to the entire library.
- Site administrators and users rate the quality of all documents.
- Submitted works are protected against plagiarism because we submit them through the most sophisticated plagiarism detection product used by most instructors and professors.
- Members receive two educational guides, free of charge. One details the methods and techniques of good academic writing, and the other outlines the essentials of sound academic practices.
We promote academic honesty and integrity
We are proud of our policies and guidelines regarding student use of our database. We are proud that we check each submission for originality and submit each accepted work to a plagiarism detection tool. Our guides show students how to properly cite and give credit to the work of others that they are using in their own works.
In 2006, we participated in an international conference of educators and web-based research and writing services. The purpose of the conference was to devise methods to ensure that students both understand the concept of plagiarism and are motivated to avoid it, and to develop consistent methods for plagiarism detection within the academic community. We believe that our participation in this conference was essential to providing academicians with the ability to identify services that are honest and ethical and to improve their capability of detecting plagiarism.
Teachers, instructors, and professors support our site and our activities
Our guides for members have been reviewed and commended by members of the academic community throughout the academic world. Indeed, they recommend students join our site, by submitting their own works, and studying the free guides that are automatically provided. By using these guides, students will learn how to conduct research, synthesize it, create outlines for research papers, and write them in structurally-sound ways. Further, they learn when and how to cite the works of others. A second guide focuses on proper academic practices, including the principles of academic honesty and the citation formats that are used to reference the works of others.
The following testimonials from both students and teachers speak for themselves:
"One of the great values of EssaysBank.com for my students has been their access to sample answers to examination questions. They are able to see the types of essay answers that cover the topic well, provide good detail and demonstrate critical thinking skills.”
Gordon Stauffer – Instructor of English and Communication – Etherton College
“My students introduced your site to me, and I was dubious. I have seen so many scam sites that sell essays and papers to students, and I thought you were just another dishonest service. How surprised I was to find a service that actually practices solid academic honesty and allows students to share their knowledge and work with others. What a great site for my students!”
Sierra Marshall – Advanced Placement English Teacher - Connecticut
"I am a member of your site and use your essays and papers as I teach my Freshman English students how to write. We take these works and break them down into component parts, so that they can understand the process, the structure, and the criteria for an exemplary piece of writing. Good for you!”
Gil Elliott – English Professor – Tesson College