Essay papers avaliable:   194 238

The widest database of original essays is now available due to EssaysBank.com! Thousands of high quality authentic essays are collected by our professional to make the lives of the students easier.

Hundreds of topics from various subjects of any educational level you will find anything you need at EssaysBank.com!


Submit your articles to the following
Search: in this section
 
Essay heading: 10 Things I Hate About You
 
Essay specific features
Issue: Music and Movies
Written by:
Date added: July 20, 1996
Level:
Grade:
No of pages / words: 6 / 1657
Was viewed: 0 times
Rating of current essay:
 
Essay content:
 

This is obvious as there are quite dull and boring colours that most schools incorporate into their buildings and the lockers (or cupboards if this was in an office of the principal, student counselor etc.). There are a few windows and potted plants. You can also see a few items (probably personal items) on the top of the lockers/cupboards...
displayed 300 characters

DO YOU NEED AN ESSAY?
Here are the options you can choose from:
CUSTOM ESSAYS
 
  • Order plagiarism free custom written essay.
  • All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.00 /page.
FULL ACCESS TO ESSAYS DATABASE
  • This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays.
  • You get access to all the essays and can view as many
    of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month.
 
  • Your research paper is written
    by certified writers
  • Your requirements and targets are
    always met
  • You are able to control the progress
    of your writing assigment
  • You get a chance to become an
    excellent student!
 

You can also see a few items (probably personal items) on the top of the lockers/cupboards. Serious (between Pat and Kat in their confrontation, kind of serious in the conversation between Kat, Cameron and Bianca and quite a serious scene between Pat, Kat and Joey), humorous (Ms Perky looks quite amusing and adds humour to the still to the right), playful (the still where Bianca and Cameron are together), light hearted (the whole movie is in a light hearted sense, as it is a romantic comedy) and action packed (a bit action packed in the middle left still where Kat finds out about the deal) are some of the impressions that you get about the mood of the film from these stills...
displayed next 300 characters

 
General issues of this essay:
 
 
Discussion:
 
 
Related essays:
 
Title Pages / Words Save
School Of Thought
Alternatively, the philosophizer will receive some sort insight on themselves and the world around them. Their views will give them inspiration and maybe even a renewed outlook on life...
2 / 418
School Uniforms
A school is run by the constitution and the laws stated in it, and random locker searches are a blatant violation of the rights promised to the people in the constitution of the United States...
2 / 323
Violence In Schools
With this law in place the amount of school shootings has dropped down 50 percent. Some students say it is a pain to be scanned everyday before school, but all admit that they would rather take one minute out of their daily routine to be scanned than have a student take the rest of their life away...
3 / 578
Locker Pow
If you were trying to find out how many lockers were open if you had 1000 lockers, you would just continue with squared numbers. So the lockers open if their were 1000 lockers would be: 1, 4, 9,16, 25, 36 ,49, 64,81, 100, 121, 144, 169, 196, 225, 256, 289, 324, 361, 400, 441, 484, 529, 576, 625, 676, 729, 784, 841, 900, and 961 because those are squared numbers up to 1000...
3 / 796
My Interview
For this particular counselor, she spends almost 40% of her day with the children either in individual counseling or in classroom guidance. The other 60% of her time is spent in indirect services with parents, faculty, and outside agencies...
4 / 910
10 Things I Hate About You
This is obvious as there are quite dull and boring colours that most schools incorporate into their buildings and the lockers (or cupboards if this was in an office of the principal, student counselor etc...
6 / 1657
How to check to see if someone is plagiarising
Therefore, All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...
1 / 263