Essay heading: 7 eleven
Essay specific features
September 4, 1998
No of pages / words:
2 / 459
Rating of current essay:
Besides in large cities, customers in the United States generally do not have the habit of visiting convenient stores other than to get gas.
6. With the introduction of CDCs, Seven-Eleven is attempting to duplicate the successful Japanese supply chain structure in the United States.
Product Differentiation: This approach brings fresh and healthy food items to the store and distinguishes 7-Eleven from other traditional gas station food marts...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
More specially, fresh-food and fast-food categories generally have a higher profit margin.
Salvage Cost: Since the number of customers visiting 7-Eleven in the United States is significantly lower than that of Seven Eleven Japan, any unsold fresh-food and fast-food items is a lost to the store...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 341 words
2 pages, 347 words
2 pages, 429 words
1 pages, 262 words
2 pages, 395 words
2 pages, 289 words
1 pages, 212 words