Essay heading: 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People
Essay specific features
October 7, 2005
No of pages / words:
2 / 454
Rating of current essay:
Delegation is presented as an important part of time management. Successful delegation, according to Covey, focuses on results and benchmarks that are to be agreed upon in advance, rather than prescribed as detailed work plans.
4. Think Win/Win describes an attitude whereby mutually beneficial solutions are sought that satisfy the needs of oneself, or, in the case of a conflict, both parties involved...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Think Win/Win describes an attitude whereby mutually beneficial solutions are sought that satisfy the needs of oneself, or, in the case of a conflict, both parties involved.
5. Seek First to Understand, Then to be Understood. Covey warns that giving out advice before having empathetically understood a person and their situation will likely result in rejection of that advice...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 795 words
2 pages, 399 words
3 pages, 720 words
2 pages, 454 words
2 pages, 474 words
2 pages, 464 words
1 pages, 214 words