Essay heading: a childs journey through the foster care system
Essay specific features
September 14, 1999
No of pages / words:
15 / 4023
Rating of current essay:
They include family preservation, family reunification, adoption, guardianship, and independent living.
· "While 542,000 children were in foster care on September 30, 2001, 805,000 spent some time in care over the course of that year."1
· "Children in care in 2001 had been in foster care for an average of 33 months...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
More than 17 percent (91,217) of the children had been in care for 5 or more years."1
Once a child is known to the child welfare agency, he and his family become subject to a series of decisions made by judges, caseworkers, legal representatives, and others, all of whom have an important role to play...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 610 words
4 pages, 1048 words
5 pages, 1267 words
7 pages, 1783 words
2 pages, 300 words
2 pages, 499 words
2 pages, 393 words