Essay heading: A Contextual Theory of Epistemic Justification
Essay specific features
May 24, 2005
No of pages / words:
3 / 776
Rating of current essay:
"The Regress Argument" ? The Regress argument is supported by many Foundationalists because it denies the Coherentism theory and it has a belief that there is a sequence of beliefs to finding justification.
- Contextualism believes that there is no set of reasons a person must have in order to possess
knowledge of something...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
This makes Contextualism more beneficial than Foundationalism in regards to the Regress Argument because even if someone who has no prior knowledge of a belief is reviewed by strict objectors, they can still be found to have a justified belief.
1. One must be able to prove why they are justified in believing something and not just meet the principles of justification...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 423 words
3 pages, 776 words
Explain ?The Regress Argument' for Foundationalism. Why does Dancy hold that this argument is fallacious?5 pages, 1307 words
11 pages, 2967 words
5 pages, 1199 words
3 pages, 639 words
2 pages, 526 words