Essay heading: A.I.D.S
Essay specific features
April 17, 2003
No of pages / words:
4 / 1062
Rating of current essay:
HIV DNA is called a provirus.
· Transcription - The viral DNA in the nucleus separates and creates messenger RNA (mRNA), using the cell's own enzymes. The mRNA contains the instructions for making new viral proteins.
· Translation - The mRNA is carried back out of the nucleus by the cell's enzymes...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
The virus then uses the cell's natural protein-making mechanisms to make long chains of viral proteins and enzymes.
· Assembly - RNA and viral enzymes gather at the edge of the cell. An enzyme, called protease, cuts the polypeptides into viral proteins.
· Budding - New HIV virus particles pinch out from the cell membrane and break away with a piece of the cell membrane surrounding them...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 641 words
3 pages, 660 words
3 pages, 616 words
1 pages, 243 words
4 pages, 844 words
2 pages, 510 words
2 pages, 359 words