Essay heading: A Look At Criminal Profiling: Historical To Present Day
Essay specific features
October 21, 1996
No of pages / words:
3 / 676
Rating of current essay:
(3) It is a misconception that interrogation can be taught only through supplying very structured procedures, methods, and prescriptions. Without such substantive content, therefore, training is useless. (4) It is a misconception that interrogation is just a list of questions. Various dynamics and processes of the interrogation experien ce are, therefore, judged to be irrelevant and of little worth in influencing the interrogatee during the social situation labelled "the interrogation...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
(6) It is a misconception that interrogation is based on anything more than interpersonal competence--something that people practice throughout their lives. Improvement, therefore, is unlikely or is already occurring without the need for formal training.
Contrary Psychological Propensities. (1) Many interrogators are unaware of how important their own psychology is to the interrogation and interrogatee--e...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 635 words
3 pages, 664 words
2 pages, 341 words
1 pages, 229 words
2 pages, 556 words
2 pages, 337 words
3 pages, 676 words