Essay heading: A Look at Ethanol and Biodiesel for Use of Alternative Fuels
Essay specific features
July 16, 2003
No of pages / words:
4 / 1100
Rating of current essay:
When ethanol is blended with gasoline it produces a fuel which has environmental advantages compared with gasoline.
1. It oxygenates fuel so it burns more completely
2. reduces polluting emissions such as carbon monoxide.
B. Ethanol blends can be used in gasoline powered vehicles.
1. Most vehicles run on E-10, gas and 10% ethanol...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Ethanol blends can be used in gasoline powered vehicles.
1. Most vehicles run on E-10, gas and 10% ethanol.
2. Other vehicles specially manufactured to run on E-85, 85% ethanol and 15% gasoline.
C. The Model T ran on ethanol alcohol, Henry Ford thought it would be the fuel of the future.
III. There are lots of benefits for ethanol use...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 365 words
4 pages, 848 words
2 pages, 517 words
1 pages, 218 words
2 pages, 325 words
4 pages, 1100 words
2 pages, 457 words