Essay heading: A shot by shot analysis of a major scene in Hitchcock's Notorious
Essay specific features
July 10, 1996
No of pages / words:
5 / 1176
Rating of current essay:
Alicia leans in towards Devlin and asks him another question: "What about ? we have a picnic?"
8. The shot then reverses again to another tight over the shoulder shot of Devlin's face. He then answers her question with a question.
9. The shot reveres again to a tight but brief over the shoulder shot of Alicia's face where she begins to stand up...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Next the shot changes to a full shot of Devlin and Alicia where she continues to stand. The camera follows them up as they now both fully rise, thus revealing more than just there faces in over 9 shots. Alicia states that they should go outside, while Devlin has a drink in hand. She then asks if Devlin is going to finish his drink...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
3 pages, 594 words
3 pages, 686 words
2 pages, 302 words
2 pages, 365 words
5 pages, 1176 words
5 pages, 1267 words
4 pages, 852 words