Essay heading: ac circuits lab report
Essay specific features
February 22, 2006
No of pages / words:
3 / 780
Rating of current essay:
1. We connect the apparatus as shown in Figure 3, without making the connection between the diode and the transformer yet.
2. Connect the diode to the 12.SVolt tap on the transformer and plug the transformer in. We measure the peak voltage of the waveform with the oscilloscope and record this value below...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Measure the DC voltage with the Multimeter and record this value below.
3. Unplug the transformer and connect the diode to the 25.OVolt tap and once again measure and record the peak voltage and the dc voltage as before. The values are recorded on the Lab Report Sheet.
PART III - PHASE ANGLE MEASUREMENT
The resistor voltage varies directly with the current and is used to represent the current
VR = R x i
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
2 pages, 516 words
1 pages, 229 words
5 pages, 1313 words
3 pages, 736 words
2 pages, 332 words
2 pages, 519 words
7 pages, 1864 words