Essay heading: Acetylsalicylic acid lab
Essay specific features
August 21, 2009
No of pages / words:
6 / 1450
Rating of current essay:
50 mL of water was added and the flask was returned to the ice bath for another five minutes. This allowed for more crystallization to occur.
7. The solution was placed in vacuum filtration using a buchner funnel for five minutes. Distilled water was added to the flask to flush solution off the sides of the flask to be poured into funnel for filtration...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Distilled water was added to the flask to flush solution off the sides of the flask to be poured into funnel for filtration.
8. The remaining product was allowed to air dry and was weighed. The product weight was 2.88 g.
9. The percentage yield of the product was 11.02 percent.
This experiment was performed to determine if their was any salicylic acid left in the product...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
6 pages, 1450 words
2 pages, 458 words
3 pages, 714 words
2 pages, 409 words
7 pages, 1863 words
3 pages, 679 words
1 pages, 269 words