Essay heading: AIds Research
Essay specific features
April 19, 2001
No of pages / words:
3 / 684
Rating of current essay:
Following are the main categories that were used to code each story. Detailed operational definitions were developed for each category. Straightforward categories such as date, length of story, wire, and so forth are not included:
1. Dateline-world region: The choices available were: North America (United States and Canada), Central America and the Caribbean, Latin America, Western Europe (including Turkey and Greece), Eastern Europe, Russia and former Soviet republics, China, the Middle East, North Africa, sub-Saharan Africa (including South Africa), developing Asia (mostly South and some Southeast Asia), developed Asia (mostly East and Southeast Asia), Oceania (Australia, New Zealand, and other Pacific Islands), global, the United Nations and other similar global organizations, and other/none...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
Dateline -developed or lesser-developed country.
3. Main world region represented in story.
4. Main theme of story: The following themes were available as choices: AIDS portrayed as deviant, medical-scientific, socioeconomic-political-cultural-religious, policy-legal, AIDS as a developing-country problem, global cooperation-interdependence-assistance, celebrity AIDS, prevention-education, routine, human rights-ethics, and other...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 188 words
1 pages, 71 words
2 pages, 445 words
2 pages, 517 words
3 pages, 684 words
3 pages, 637 words
2 pages, 547 words