Satellite communication networks can be an integral part of the newly emerging national and global information infrastructures (NII and GII).
Satellite communication offers a number of advantages over traditional terrestrial point-to-point networks. Satellite networks can cover wide geographic areas and can interconnect remote terrestrial networks ("islands")... displayed 300 characters
DO YOU NEED AN ESSAY? Here are the options you can choose from:
Order plagiarism free custom written essay.
All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.00 /page.
FULL ACCESS TO ESSAYS DATABASE
This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays.
You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month.
Your research paper is written by certified writers
Your requirements and targets are always met
You are able to control the progress of your writing assigment
You get a chance to become an excellent student!
In case of damaged terrestrial networks, satellite links provide an alternative. Satellites have a natural broadcast capability and thus facilitate multicast communication. Finally, satellite links can provide bandwidth on demand by using Demand Assignment Multiple Access (DAMA) techniques.
The growing congestion of the C and Ku bands have increased the interest of satellite system developers in the Ka-band... displayed next 300 characters
is headquartered in Washington, DC. and is a wholly owned subsidiary of XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc., which is publicly traded on NASDAQ. XM is one of two FCC licensees to deliver satellite radio programming...
The FCC regulates interstate and international communication by radio, television, telephone wire, cable, and a small amount of satellites. The FCC has a jurisdiction covering all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and all United States possessions...
Most music stations are commercial free, where as the talk stations do advertise, quite a bit. Car manufacturers have been installing satellite radio receivers in some models for a few years now, and several models of portable satellite radio receivers are available from a variety of electronics companies...
- Graduate school has good regional reputation for certain courses of studies
- Substantial autonomy with MSC, along with no responsibility for college overhead
- Classes offered to accommodate a variety of schedules
- Large population in the metro area
- Satellite campus classes held at high-schools where they do not pay rent
- CE program growth
- Satellite campus draw students from a smaller radius than the main campus
- Previous required to close in the past due to low enrollment
- Relatively low advertising budget compared to competitors (only $95,000)
- Enrollment dropping slightly for extension courses
- MSC Presidents skepticism as to the future success of the satellite program
- Satellite classes use more adjunct professors than the main campus
- Satellite courses are automatically cancelled if minimum student quota (15) is not met
- The Sherman daily does not have as large a market in the regional satellite areas
- Difficult to directly tie results to specific advertising campaigns
- Advertising agency is not as affective as the could potentially be
- Strong potential growth at new satellite location in Pine Creek
- Perform more of the advertising function in-house
- Opportunity for high press exposure in local papers around satellite campuses
- Potential to create and run TV add to reach untapped audience
- Utilize Public Service Announcements to draw people to events where programs can be promoted
- High market exposure of advertising in Sherman Monitor
- Increase awareness of opportunity to take foundational courses at satellite campuses and upper-level courses at the main campus
- Ability to attract part-time students through evening program
- No current presence is three major suburban areas: Santa Rosa, Wendell, Saltash
- Create partnerships with area companies
- Target high-school seniors in satellite schools
- No direct control over their pricing system
- Market for evening courses is highly competitive
- Increasing job and family demands decreases flexibility and availability of students
- Competitors opening additional satellite locations near MSC's
Our aim is to provide a new option which can help students write their researches taking as guideline excellent examples of any kinds of papers. This option is new and progressive; it is even easier than buying a custom written paper! Due to this service you can find and choose what you need by yourself without paying almost anything.