Consult with colleagues to prevent or avoid unethical conduct.
D. RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S RIGHTS AND DIGNITY
1. Respect the right of privacy, confidentiality, self-determination, and
2. Be aware of and try to eliminate bias.
3. Do not knowingly condone unfair discriminatory practices.
E... displayed 300 characters
DO YOU NEED AN ESSAY? Here are the options you can choose from:
Order plagiarism free custom written essay.
All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.00 /page.
FULL ACCESS TO ESSAYS DATABASE
This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays.
You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month.
Your research paper is written by certified writers
Your requirements and targets are always met
You are able to control the progress of your writing assigment
You get a chance to become an excellent student!
CONCERN FOR OTHERS' WELFARE
1. Contribute to the welfare of all with whom they interact professionally.
2. Resolve conflicts in a way that avoids or minimizes harm.
3. Do not misuse power.
F. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
1. Apply knowledge to contribute to human welfare.
2. Work to alleviate the causes of human suffering... displayed next 300 characters
The author's intention and a below the surface view become clear: during his car journey. Mr Stevens becomes acutely aware of the dignity present in the people he meets, for example the family who takes him in when he runs out of gas...
To there surprise Atticus is waiting there for them. Later Scout, Jem and Dill joined them. This was a very awkward situation for everyone there, and Scout tried to ease the tension by starting conversation...
Our aim is to provide a new option which can help students write their researches taking as guideline excellent examples of any kinds of papers. This option is new and progressive; it is even easier than buying a custom written paper! Due to this service you can find and choose what you need by yourself without paying almost anything.