Essay heading: Greek Cypriot Leaders
Essay specific features
July 1, 2009
No of pages / words:
3 / 723
Rating of current essay:
The conflict, therefore, was a conflict of principle and for that principle both sides were prepared to go on arguing and even, if need be, to fight, rather .
The same principle is still in conflict, even today, though a federal solution has been accepted - and though a federation is nothing more than a constitutional partnership of the component states, provinces or cantons which make up the federation...
displayed 300 characters
Order custom writing paper now!
- Your research paper is written
by certified writers
- Your requirements and targets are
- You are able to control the progress
of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an
Get a price guote
3, page 105.)
How the UN, the US and other Related Counties'
Officials See Cyprus Question:
- The UN secretary-general, in his report to the Security Council dated 8 March 1990 (S/21183), described Cyprus as "the common home of the Greek Cypriot community and of the Turkish Cypriot community. Their relationship is not one of majority and minority, but one of two communities in the State of Cyprus...
displayed next 300 characters
General issues of this essay:
1 pages, 273 words
1 pages, 260 words
2 pages, 428 words
1 pages, 185 words
2 pages, 521 words
2 pages, 412 words
3 pages, 699 words