Each ability is dependent upon the brain to process the knowledge that is needed at certain times.
The major dilemma involving the brain is whether or not it is a reliable source. The brain is a complex resource that is capable of processing just about anything. The brain can accomplish any task that it is given... displayed 300 characters
DO YOU NEED AN ESSAY? Here are the options you can choose from:
Order plagiarism free custom written essay.
All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time. Prices start from $10.00 /page.
FULL ACCESS TO ESSAYS DATABASE
This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays.
You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month.
Your research paper is written by certified writers
Your requirements and targets are always met
You are able to control the progress of your writing assigment
You get a chance to become an excellent student!
The brain can accomplish any task that it is given. It can maintain thousands of pieces of data and send the information to different parts of the body. For example, when a person is about to touch a hot stove, your brain sends an impulse to the hand. The impulse tells the hand to pull away from the hot stove... displayed next 300 characters
By- Gary Paulsen
- Brian Robeson's parents get divorce
- Brain boards a plane to go to his dad' house
- The pilot of the plane gives flying lessons to Brain
- The pilot has a heart attack and dies
- Brain takes over the plane and crashes it into the Canadian woods
- Brain is stranded
- Brain explores the woods; finds berries and eats them; gets very ill
- Brain makes himself shelter
- Brain comes encounter with a porcupine: the porcupine attacks his legs causing Brain severe pain
- Brain makes fire with a stone and his hatchet
- He finds eggs and eats them
- Brain waves to a plane that is flying over but the plane does not see him and keeps one going right pass Brain
- Brain loses hope and tries to commit suicide but he survives
- Brain finally catches a fish; he makes himself a feast
- Brain is sprayed but a skunk in the middle of the night; temporally Brain goes blind
- Brain catches his first thing of meat; but while cleaning his meat a moose attacks him, injuring Brian's ribs and his shoulder
- Then a tornado passes through; destroying Brian's shelter
- Brain sees the crashed plane and get an idea to capture the survival pack; to do this Brain builds a raft
- After many tries Brain gets the pack from the plane
- Brain dropped the hatchet in the lake but dives in and gets it
- Brain gets sick in the water when he sees the pilot
- The next day Brain opens the survival kit to find many useful things
- Brain first cooks the food from the kit
- While eating a plane lands and rescues Brain from the woods
It would mean that your body or what you believe to call a
body is unreal. All it is is an image created by your brain through
electro magnetic impulses to give you the feel of arms, feet, hands, and
We were all born with one brain and through childhood to adolescence
our mind developed into who we are. No one should steal our identity from us,
even if we are seriously injured, and change it to a completely new one...
Our aim is to provide a new option which can help students write their researches taking as guideline excellent examples of any kinds of papers. This option is new and progressive; it is even easier than buying a custom written paper! Due to this service you can find and choose what you need by yourself without paying almost anything.